We're looking for a web creator to join the Sleuth
What will you do all day?
You’ll be working on all things digital and web. From UX & UI design right through to build and content rollout. You’ll work really closely with our small, but perfectly formed team. Kate, our chief digital bear will help to guide and develop your knowledge and skills so you can grow and build your skills and career.
What do we want from you?
Northern Bear is a young, but ambitious company, looking to do more good in the world. We want someone who has awesome talent, alongside a desire to learn and develop new skills.
What skills do you need to have?
– Knowledge and understanding of the web design process
– Confident with the wordpress CMS
– A great eye for what looks good
– Proactive and positive
– Willing and eager to push yourself to learn new skills
– Be quick and accurate in what you do
– A great attitude, and a desire for things to be better
– You MUST be able to have a laugh at yourself and others
What experience do you need to have?
There’s no fixed criteria, but one of the 2 following things would be excellent;
– Be able to show you have a genuine interest in the digital & design
– Have some relevant experience working in a role with similar skills and aptitudes
What’s in it for you?
A nice place to work, with nice people, in the centre of Lichfield
Supportive and nurturing environment
Team wellbeing & development days
An awesome coffee (and cake) shop on the doorstep
25 days holiday (+ bank hols)
Genuine opportunity to mould your role and place in a young and ambitious company
Be part of building and shaping the business
Questionable music throughout the day
I’ve got a top boss card (says everything you need to know)
Emily makes a round of tea around once a month (it’s worth the wait)
Bonus Point awarded for;
An interesting or unique applications.